- 5 c. Horchata, prepared
- 3/4 c. Sugar, granulated
- 3/4 t. Cinnamon, ground
- 3/4 t. Vanilla bean paste
- 2 1/4 c. Avocados from Mexico, stage 4, mashed
- 2 c. Whipped cream
- 3/4 c. Avocados from Mexico, stage 3, 1/8" dice
- 3 t. Cinnamon, ground, for garnish
- In a pot on low heat, whisk together horchata, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla bean paste until sugar has dissolved. Chill to room temperature.
- In a blender, puree cooled spiced horchata with stage 4 avocado until homogeneous.
- In each glass, assemble in the following order:
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 10 fl. Oz. Avochata
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon diced avocado
- pinch of ground cinnamon for garnish