- 2 oz Ice, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Avocado, fresh, puree
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila, blanco
- 1/2 oz Liquor, melon, prepared
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec, prepared
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice, fresh
- 1/2 oz Agave Nectar, prepared
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice, fresh, garnish
- 1 Tbsp Hibiscus Salt, garnish
- Place ice, puree, tequila, melon liquor, triple sec, lime juice and agave into a shaker.
- Shake until all ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
- Dip serving glass into lime juice & rim glass with hibiscus salt.
- Pour contents of shaker into the rimmed glass. Garnish with a skin on slice of fresh Avocados From Mexico.
- Serve as needed in a lowball glass.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!