- 2 Tbsp Simple syrup
- 1/4 c Hibiscus salt, prepared
- 1 c Ice
- 1 c Avocado Purée, fresh
- 1 c Tequila blanco
- 1/4 c Lime juice, sweetened
- 3 c Grapefruit soda, prepared
- 4 ea Avocado wedge, fresh, skin on
- 4 ea Grapefruit wedge, fresh, skin on
- Rim glass with simple syrup and hibiscus salt. Set aside.
- For each serving, fill glass with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds. Strain into glass and top with 6 ounces grapefruit soda.
- Place avocado wedge and grapefruit wedge on side of glass. Serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!