- 1 Avocado From Mexico fresh ribbons as needed
- 1 1/2 lb garlic, roasted fresh lobster
- 5 ounces ring-cut Avocados From Mexico or micro greens
- 1 tbsp as needed maldon sea salt fresh
- 1/2 tbsp tarragon fresh
- 1/2 tsp garlic mince toasted
- 1 each lime fresh squeeze
- 1/2 cup diced Avocados From Mexico
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh roasted garlic
- 1 tbs salt
- Steam or boil lobster until done. Place in ice bath to chill. Remove when properly cooled.
- In stainless steel mixing bowl, combine lettuce/ greens, avocado aioli, chervil, tarragon, and toasted garlic and mix well.
- Split, chilled whole lobster in half.
- Place one lobster half in center of each plate, top with half lettuce/ greens mix. Garnish with avocado ribbons.
- *Garnish with shaved watermelon radish.
- In a food processor, puree ½ cup diced Avocados From Mexico.
- Add 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp. each chopped fresh garlic and chopped roasted garlic, and 1 tsp. salt.
- Process until well combined. Store and refrigerated until service.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!