- 2 Avocados From Mexico ripe
- 2 of lemon or lime juice
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs (parsley cilantro or chives)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- SCOOP: Scoop out cubed flesh with a large spoon, keeping cubes intact to help create color gradation in the marble.
- MIX: In bowl, add remaining ingredients (see above) and gently fold until combined, keeping cubes intact.
- FILL: Spoon the mixture into 8x6” vacuum sealing bag (can use larger size bag, simply scale recipe).
- SEAL: Seal vacuum bag to 99% or until machine self-seals, then remove from machine.
- ROLL: Use hands to evenly disperse mixture in bag, then flatten with cutting board to 1/8 - ¼ “ uniform thickness. Lay flat on sheet pan and freeze for 30 minutes (until solid) or up to 3 days.
- PREP & PLATE: Avocado Green Marble® thaws quickly – prep and plate it within 3-5 minutes after removing from freezer. Use a knife, ring mold or other shaped cutter to cut desired shapes from Avocado Green Marble®, then transfer to plate. By the time you have added other ingredients, the Avocado Green Marble® will be perfectly thawed and ready for service.