- 2 c Red snapper, small diced
- 1/2 c Aji Amarillo pepper paste
- 1 c Soy sauce
- 1/2 c Lime juice
- 1/2 c Orange juice
- 4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 c + 4 tsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 tsp Habanero, seeds removed, finely minced
- 1 c Avocados From Mexico, small diced
- 12 c Herloom cherry tomato, halved
- 1/2 c Red onion, small diced
- 4 tsp Yellow bell pepper, small diced
- Combine red snapper, aji Amarillo paste, soy sauce, lime juice, orange juice, garlic, ½ cup cilantro and minced habanero in a small mixing bowl, gently folding together with a rubber spatula.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow mixture to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Fold in avocado, tomato and red onion.
- Place 1 cup ceviche across a rectangular plate.
- Garnish each plate with 1 teaspoon each of cilantro and diced yellow pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!