- 1 tablespoon lemon crème fraiche (recipe follows)
- 1 half Avocados From Mexico, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon english cucumber, small diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salmon caviar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- as needed freshly ground black pepper
- Spread lemon crème fraiche on the serving plate, the center the avocado half over the crème fraiche.
- Spoon cucumber into avocado cavity, then top with salmon caviar.
- Sprinkle fresh chives over the plate, then finish with a few grinds of black pepper.
- Lemon Crème Fraiche
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Reserve chilled for up 48 hours.