- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico stage 3, peeled and pitted
- 2 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 t. sesame oil
- 1/2 t. lime juice fresh
- 2 t. fish sauce
- 2 T. garlic roasted puree
- 2 c. bacon cooked, crumbled
- 4 ea. wonton wrappers
- 1/4 c. sweet chili glaze
- 1 t. scallions sliced
- In a mixer combine ripe Avocados, cream cheese, sesame oil, lime juice, fish sauce and garlic puree; whip until smooth.
- Fold in bacon crumbles.
- Fill each wonton with 2 tablespoons of filling and seal with water; freeze wontons until firm. (Wontons will hold frozen, well wrapped, for up to one month.)
- For service, fry wontons in a 350°F fryer.
- Place four wontons on a plate with optional side of sweet chili glaze and sliced scallions to garnish.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!