- 1 tablespoon TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 medium-size ripe avocados, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Combine onions, lime juice and TABASCO® Green Sauce in a medium bowl and mash gently with a fork to release the flavor of the onions. Add avocado and continue to mash until chunky; add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors. Serve with fresh vegetable dippers and tortilla chips.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!