Tasty avocado ice cream? Yes, please! Made with banana, pineapple and coconut milk, the ice cream is creamy and delicious!
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 c. frozen banana slices
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. lime juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Mixture should have a thick consistency. Add more coconut milk if mixture is too thick for your blender.
- Place mixture into an ice cream or airtight container and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.