Avocado, lemon and condensed milk make a delectable center for this pie! Topped with whipped cream, this pie is a perfect addition to any party or holiday!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. prepared pie crust
- 1 ea. can of condensed milk
- 1 c. whipped cream
- 1 ea. envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- Whipped cream to taste
- Dilute the gelatin in 1/4 cup warm water and let sit until dissolved.
- Place the pie base into a pie dish.
- Blend all the ingredients together with the unflavored gelatin (except for the pie base).
- Pour the mixture over the base and let cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.