Create a fresh fruit salad with apples, peaches, pineapple, avocado and toasted nuts! Sweetened with an orange juice, honey sauce and topped with whip cream, this is the perfect dessert or summer treat!
- 3 green apples, cut into cubes
- 3 red apples, cut into cubes
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 can of peaches in syrup, chopped
- 1 can pineapple, chopped in chunks
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup of lacquered and toasted almonds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Whipped cream for serving
- In a bowl add the orange juice, orange liqueur and honey. Mix well until the honey is dissolved.
- In another bowl add the pineapple with syrup, peaches with syrup, apples, and lemon juice. Let cool for half an hour and add avocado. Serve with walnuts, almonds and whipped cream.