- 1 medium ripe Avocado From Mexico
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- Cut a small ripe avocado in half, remove the stone and scoop the flesh into a
- mixing bowl.
- Mash with a fork, then add the fruit and continue to mash together, keeping back two of the berries for a garnish.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and agave or honey until well combined. You can also use more cocoa powder if you want a richer flavor.
- Serve in ramekin dishes and garnish with the leftover berries.