Top your whole grain toast with avocado, poached egg, cherry tomatoes, cilantro and sunflower seeds for a scrumptious start to the morning! It will satisfy your taste buds and stabilize your blood sugar and help you power through the day.
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico
- 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 T. cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 ea. eggs
- 2 ea. sliced whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 t. sunflower seeds
- In a small bowl, mash avocado. Mix in tomatoes and cilantro; season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium pot, bring water to a simmer. Crack in eggs, on at a time; cook for 4 to 5 minutes until whites are firm.
- Spread avocado mixture onto each slice of toast. Top with an egg and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.