- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 4 ea. small eggs
- 1 ea. lime
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F and adjust oven rack to middle position.
- Cut each avocado in half and remove the pit. Using a spoon, scrape out the center of each halved avocado so that there is space for 1 egg.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the avocado and place onto a baking pan.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Carefully spoon one yolk into each avocado halve. Add eggs white as space permits.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until whites are firm. Remove from oven and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.