Topped with York ham, tomato and a fresh aioli, this avocado toast is simple and delicious! Eat it with berries at breakfast or with a green salad at lunch, either way you will enjoy!
- 2 ea. whole grain bread slices
- 2 ea. slices low-sodium bacon, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico
- 1/2 ea. medium tomato, diced
- 2 t. garlic aioli sauce, store-bought
- Salt to taste
- Toast 2 slices of bread in toaster to desired crispiness.
- In small bowl, mash avocado and mix in store-bought garlic aioli sauce (homemade is fine as well), and salt to taste.
- Evenly distribute mashed avocado on each slice of toast.
- Cut each slice of cooked bacon in half and lay 2 halves on each piece of toast. Top with diced tomatoes and serve.