Mini crustless quiches make a quick and flavorful breakfast treat! Made with eggs, avocado, mozzarella cheese, cream and rosemary, they will satisfy your morning hunger!
- 6 ea. eggs
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, chopped in cubes
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 T. rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the cream, eggs, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Add the avocado, cheese and rosemary to the egg mixture and gently stir until well mixed.
- Evenly pour the egg mixture between 8 muffin cups in tin, approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes until firm. Let cool 2-3 minutes, remove and serve.