2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, chopped
1/2 c. cream
6 ea. eggs
1 t. salt
1/2 t. black pepper
1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 T. rosemary, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the cream, eggs, salt and pepper and whisk until well combine.
- Add the avocado, cheese and rosemary and gently stir until well mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture equally into the muffing tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes until firm.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!