Looking for a new breakfast or post-workout drink? Made creamy with avocado, yogurt and milk, this avo mango lassi is your answer! A hint of cardamon, garam masala and honey make the flavor just right to enjoy!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted & skin removed
- 2 c. plain yogurt
- 2 c. milk (more/less to desired consistency)
- 1 c. mango, sliced (reserve 1-2 slices for garnish)
- 1/3 c. honey
- 2 t. fresh lime juice
- 1 t. grated lime zest
- 1/2 t. ground cardmom
- 1/2 t. garam masala
- 1/8 t. kosher salt
- Place avocado, yogurt, milk, mango, and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add lime juice, lime zest, cardamom, garam masala, and salt, and pulse until combined.
- Finely dice remaining slice(s) of mango.
- Pour lassi smoothie into 4 tall glasses and divide diced mango evenly on top of smoothies.
ADDITIONAL INSPIRATIONS: Try with your favorite fruits and spices, such as pineapple with cinnamon & nutmeg.