- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted & chopped
- 2/3 c. sweet & sour margarita mix
- 1/2 c. tequila
- 1/2 c. orange-flavored liqueur (such as Triple-Sec or Cointreau)
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 3 c. ice cubes
- Salt or chili-lime seasoning, for rimming glasses
- 6 ea. thin slices Avocados From Mexico, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except for ice and process until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and pulse until just blended, taking care not to overmix.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with salt or chili-lime seasoning, and garnish with slice of avocado.