When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced into 1" pieces
- 2 c. oil, for frying
- 1 ea. egg
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. ice water
- 1 T. club soda, cold
- 1 t. cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a deep pan on medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, flour, corn starch, club soda, ice water and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Dip the avocado pieces in the batter, then drop gently into the hot oil and cook until golden brown.
- Remove and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.