- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.25 lbs), cut into very small thin strips
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ soft tortillas
- 2 Avocados from Mexico™, pitted, peeled and diced
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned on both sides. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, just until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- While chicken is cooking, heat shells and prepare toppings. Divide chicken among shells; add avocado and other desired toppings.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!