This recipe goes out to those who look on the sunny side of life. From the bottom up: sharp, melted Havarti cheese on sourdough. Then, a hearty smear of fresh guacamole infused with crumbled bacon. Top it off with a sunny-side-up egg and serve with a smile!
- 2 ea. Sourdough bread, slices
- 2 ea. Havarti cheese, slices
- 2 ea. Eggs
- Cooking spray, as needed
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a medium skillet on medium-low heat, apply cooking spray. Crack eggs and cook until desired doneness, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- In a toaster, toast bread to desired crispness.
- Place one slice of cheese on each slice of toast and warm in microwave until cheese is melted, approximately 10-15 seconds.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add bacon to guacamole and stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute guacamole onto slices of cheesy toast, top with fried egg and serve.