When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 3 green apples, cut into cubes
- 3 red apples, cut into cubes
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 can of peaches in syrup, chopped
- 1 can pineapple, chopped in chunks
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup of lacquered and toasted almonds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Whipped cream for serving
- In a bowl add the orange juice, orange liqueur and honey. Mix well until the honey is dissolved.
- In another bowl add the pineapple with syrup, peaches with syrup, apples, and lemon juice. Let cool for half an hour and add avocado. Serve with walnuts, almonds and whipped cream.