When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 6 ea. eggs
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, chopped in cubes
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 T. rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the cream, eggs, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Add the avocado, cheese and rosemary to the egg mixture and gently stir until well mixed.
- Evenly pour the egg mixture between 8 muffin cups in tin, approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes until firm. Let cool 2-3 minutes, remove and serve.