When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/4 c. prepared blue cheese dressing
- 2 T. blue cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in blue cheese dressing and crumbles until well combined.
Suggested Sandwich Pairings: Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, Club Sandwich and Hamburgers