- 2 Avocado From Mexico halved pitted and peeled
- 2 oz can (14 oz each) chicken broth fat removed
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema reme fraiche or sour cream
- Tomatoes Finely diced to taste
- Parsley or cilantro Finely chopped to Taste
- In the container of a blender combine 1 of the avocados,1 can of the broth, pepper, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Process until smooth and creamy; transfer to a medium bowl.
- Repeat with remaining avocado and broth; stir into the bowl.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on surface of the soup; refrigerate until very cold.
- To serve, ladle soup into bowls, dividing evenly.
- Garnish each portion with a spoonful of cream and a sprinkle of tomatoes and parsley.