3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, and gently mashed
12 ea. (1 pack) dinner rolls
1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 c. Cholula Sauce
1/2 c. ranch dressing
2 T. butter, melted
- Carefully slice the pack of dinner rolls in half, being sure to keep the rolls connected as a single units as they are split into tops and bottoms.
- Remove the top and place the bottom section in a 9x12 inch (23x30 cm) baking dish.
- Sprinkle the bottom with about 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese (make sure it is evenly coated as this will act as a barrier between the sauce and the bread, preventing the rolls from getting soggy).
- Mix the shredded rotisserie chicken with Cholula Original Hot Sauce and ranch dressing, then place the chicken on top of the cheese.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top and brush evenly with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melty, and the rolls have heated through.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly before transferring to a cutting board.
- Remove top buns and add a layer of gently mashed avocado mixture to all sliders and add the top buns back on.
- Using a large knife, follow the lines of the rolls, cutting them into 12 individual sliders. Enjoy!
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!