Hulk up your hoagie with buffalo chicken strips, blue cheese crumbles, a tangy veggie slaw and beloved avocados! Topped with TABASCO® Buffalo Sauce, your mouth will be watering for more!
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1/2 c. shredded celery
- 1-1/2 t. vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 t. red wine vinegar
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted & skin removed
- 1/2 c. blue cheese dressing
- 1/3 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 12 ea. frozen breaded chicken tenders, prepared according to package instructions
- 3/4 c. TABASCO® Buffalo Sauce
- 4 ea. hoagie rolls, split & toasted
- Prepare the slaw: in a medium bowl, combine the shredded carrots, shredded celery, vegetable oil, and red wine vinegar. Let sit and soften while you prepare the rest.
- Prepare the dressing: place one half of the avocado and the blue cheese dressing into a food processor and blend until combined. Pour into a separate bowl and fold in crumbled blue cheese. Dice the remaining half avocado and mix into dressing.
- Toss hot chicken tenders with buffalo sauce until fully coated.
- Assemble the sandwiches: fill each hoagie roll with 3 chicken tenders, carrot and celery slaw, and a generous amount of avocado blue cheese dressing. Serve immediately.