- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. honey
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 6 c. baby arugula
- 6 oz. canned tuna
- 1-1/2 c. Cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 1-1/2 c. quinoa, cooked
- 1 ea. medium Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine, arugula, tuna, beans, quinoa, avocados, and feta cheese; toss gently with dressing.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.