- 8 cups baby spinach kale or mixed greens (herb salad)
- 1 1/2 medium Avocados From Mexico 1 for salad and 1⁄2 for dressing
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 tbsp sliced almonds toasted 4crumbled goat cheese
- For Avocado Lime Dressing:
- 1/2 medium Avocados From Mexico
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp water
- Divide the baby spinach and kale salad blend between two large bowls.
- Top each bowl with slices of 1 avocado, blueberries, almonds and goat cheese.
- To prepare the dressing: Combine all the dressing ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.