Create a new red snapper dish by adding peas, grilled onions and fresh lemon! Topped with avocado, you will love every bite! Try laying this over whole grain rice for a dinner your whole family can eat!
- 2 ea. whole red snapper with head
- 1/2 c. cooked green peas
- 8 ea. cambray onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 4 ea. lemons, into thin slices
- 1/4 ea. stick of butter, sliced in squares
- 2 T. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare fish. Rinse fish, pat dry, brush each with oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the fish in a baking dish and set aside for 5 minutes to marinate then cook in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven. Place the peas, onions and sliced lemons on top and around fish. Evenly distribute squares of butter over dish and bake for another 3 minutes.
- To serve, place fish and vegetables on two plates. Add slices of avocado on top.