- 12 Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1.5 cups chopped cilantro
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 5 blood oranges segments
- 1 cup sliced banana peppers all purpose flour for dusting
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced thin on mandolin
- 12 egg yolks
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scallions for garnish
- Fry sweet potatoes until crispy and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly flour the banana peppers and fry until crispy.
- Peel and remove pit from avocados and place in a bowl.
- Take the egg yolks and coat with the bread crumbs. Deep fry the yolks for 45 seconds set aside.
- Add the lime juice, blood orange segments, cilantro, red onion salt and pepper to the avocados and mix. You want to leave the mixture a little chunky.
- Plate the Guac with the chips sticking into the sides and top with the egg yolk and scallions.