- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/4 c. basil leaves
- 1 ea. garlic clove
- 1 T. jalapeño, minced
- 1 T. pine nuts
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 t. salt
- Prepare pesto by adding the basil, garlic, jalapeño, pine nuts, cheese, and olive oil in to a blender or food processor; pulse until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lemon juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold pesto into the avocado mixture until well combined.