- 1 ea. peach, halved & pitted
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 ea. jalapeños, seeded & minced
- 1/2 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. green onions, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 t. salt
- Preheat grill to 450°F.
- Place peaches flesh down on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened and slightly charred. When cool enough to handle, cut peach into a small dice.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in peaches, bacon, jalapeños, onions, cilantro, green onions, lime juice, and salt until well combined.