Looking for a dip for your next party? This crab and avocado dip is creamy and fresh! Made with mayonnaise, sour cream, fresh crab meat, avocado and basil, this dip can top any crostini or cracker as well as be laid on a crisp spinach salad. Plus, the fresh avocado featured in this recipe is a heart-healthy fruit that provides naturally good fats, is low in saturated fat, is cholesterol-free and sodium-free.
- 1 c. Maryland crab meat, roughly chopped
- 4 T. mayonnaise
- 2 T. sour cream
- 1 T. Old Bay seasoning
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 2 ea. basil leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, add the crab meat, mayonnaise, sour cream, Old Bay seasoning, and lemon juice; mix until well combined.
- Fold in the avocados; season with salt and pepper. Garnish with basil.