Get the party started with this delicious Louisiana flare guacamole! Sausage, shrimp, rice and corn with creole seasonings combine with avocado to bring this dish to life. Throw your beads around your neck, grab a chip and get to enjoying this Mardi Gras Guac as soon as you can!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. Ear of corn
- 1/2 c. Andouille Sausage, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 c. Small shirmp, cooked
- 1/4 c. Rice, cooked
- 1 t. Creole seasoning
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees.
- On a sheet pan covered in foil, place the corn down, drizzle with avocado oil and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for approximately 35 minutes, or until well roasted. Once cooked, remove from heat and let cool for approximately 5 minutes.
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, warm sausage and shrimp, approximately 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Once the corn has cooled, hold vertically and carefully slice the corn off the cob (trying to leave some of the corn together in pieces).
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add sausage, shrimp, rice, corn and creole seasoning to avocado mixture. Stir until well-combined and salt to taste.