Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
- 4 EA Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 T. Lime juice
- 2 T. Jalapeños with seeds, minced
- 1 T. Onion, minced
- 1/4 t. Salt
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in lime juice, onions, jalapeños with seeds, and salt until well combined.
- Garnish with extra jalapeños for a spicy touch
Recipe makes 8 servings
Serving Size 1 serving (517g)
Amount per serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Daily Value*
- Total Fat 15g 19%
- Saturated Fat 2g 11%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 80mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 7g 24%
- Total Sugars 1g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin D 0mcg0%
- Calcium 10mg0%
- Iron .6mg4%
- Potassium 500mg10%
DID YOU KNOW?
THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious
superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!