Queso fresco and chicharrones, aka pork skins, make this a guacamole to remember. Crunchy and creamy, it is a win for game day or really any day of the week!
- Guacamole Base:
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, minced
- 2 T. white onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 T. lime juice
- 1 t. salt
- Queso Fresco:
- 3/4 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 ea. bag of chicharrones, crushed
- Guacamole Base: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency. Fold in Serrano chile, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt until well combined.
- Queso Fresco Guacamole: Fold queso fresco into prepared guacamole base. Garnish with crumbled chicharrones.