Can't get enough avocado and want to put it on everything? This avocado dressing provides you a way to include its creamy goodness into more meals than one. Pour on a salad, drizzle on grilled vegetables or top your favorite sushi and your taste buds will love you! Plus, the fresh avocado featured in this recipe is a heart-healthy fruit that provides naturally good fats, is low in saturated fat, is cholesterol-free and sodium-free.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. onions, roughly chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 ea. garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 t. sugar
- Serrano chile, roughly chopped to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.