- 3 cups baguette, sliced into 1” cubes, toasted
- 3 each Roma tomatoes
- 8 cloves garlic, skin on
- 3/4 cups almonds, sliced, toasted
- 3 each red bell peppers
- 1 1/2 each Avocados from Mexico, pitted
- 3 teaspoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Roast tomatoes and garlic until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Cool, peel and seed tomatoes, peel garlic. Set aside.
- On a grill pre-heated to medium-high heat, char bell peppers on all sides, and char avocado halves, flesh side down, with skin on. Cool and peel peppers, remove seeds, and remove skin from avocado. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process all ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate until use.