- 1 1/2 c. Avocados From Mexico, stage 4, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/2 c. skirt steak, bulgogi marinated, grilled, small diced
- 1/4 c. carrots, fresh, peeled, minced
- 1/4 c. red cabbage, fresh, minced
- 1 T. cilantro, fresh, minced
- 1/4 T. salt, kosher
- 1 t. rice vinegar
- 1/4 T. white wine vinegar
- 2 T. kimchi, prepared, chopped
- 1 T. garlic, fresh, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. puffed rice chips, prepared
- Deep fry garlic slices in 350°F canola oil until golden brown.
- In a mixing bowl, fold mashed avocado with carrots, cabbage, cilantro, salt, bulgogi steak, and both vinegars until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing plastic wrap on avocado mixture to eliminate air. Hold chilled until use.
- Build each serving in the following order and quantity: guacamole mix, chopped kimchi, garlic chips and puffed rice chips