If you looking for a smokey and savory way to start the day, this guacamole is for you! Chicken apple sausage, fresh apple, sauteed onions, and smoked Fontina cheese take the flavor of this guac up a notch! This is a perfect brunch addition!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 4 ea. Apple chicken sausage, links, chopped
- 2 ea. Eggs
- 1/2 c. Apple, red, diced
- 1/2 c. Fontina cheese, smoked
- 1/2 c. Yellow onion, sautéed
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a frying pan, add cooking spray. Add eggs and cook on low heat to desired consistency, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add sausage, apple, cheese, and onion to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- Top guacamole with fried eggs.