Lighten up your party with these Avocado Apple Nachos! Loaded with pistachios, gorgonzola cheese, pomegranate arils and drizzled with honey, these are sure to be a game changer at your next get together! These are nachos you can feel good about eating!
- 2 ea. Apples, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 3 T. Pistachios, chopped
- 3 T. Pomegranate arils
- 2 T. Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. Lemon juice
- 1 T. Honey
- On a large plate, evenly distribute apple slices.
- Evenly top the apple slices with avocado, pistachios, pomegranate arils, and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Evenly, drizzle the lemon juice and honey over the apple nachos.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!