- 1 medium red tomato diced
- 3 green onions stalks only diced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper freshly cracked
- 1/4 ripe Avocado From Mexico pitted peeled, and sliced
- Combine tomato, green onions and salt in a small bowl and set aside. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add eggs and gently stir until eggs are almost set.
- Drain any liquid off the tomato-onion mixture and add to eggs along with the black pepper.
- Cook until the eggs are set.
- Divide the eggs between two plates, top each serving with 2-3 slices of avocado, and serve.