- 3 tablespoons piloncillo grated may substitute dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1/2 Avocado From Mexico meat diced
- 3 tablespoons silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh jalapeño chopped
- In a small saucepan, combine the piloncillo, water and mint. Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer, cook for a few seconds to dissolve the piloncillo, and turn off heat. Let cool.
- Place the piloncillo mixture in the jar of a blender along with the avocado, silver tequila, lime juice and jalapeño. Puree until completely smooth and pour into a glass with 4 or 5 ice cubes. Stir and drink!