For those who mean everything, there’s guacamole on an everything bagel. This recipe makes for a lavish snack: creamy avocado with thick cream cheese, sliced smoked salmon, zippy capers, and garnished with diced red onion.
- 1 ea. Everything bagel, halved
- 1/4 c. Cream cheese
- 3 oz. Smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 T. Red onion, diced
- 1 T. Capers
- 1/2 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a toaster, toast bagel to desired crispness.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add onion and capers to guacamole. Stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute cream cheese onto toasted bagel halves and layer slices of salmon. Top salmon with guacamole, garnish with onion and serve.