Filled with salmon, peas, corn, onion, hard-boiled egg, chipotle and more, these stuffed avocados are a great appetizer to dinner or an option for a tasty light lunch when paired with a green salad!
- 1 can of salmon
- 1/4 white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked peas
- 1/2 cup of cooked corn kernels or canned
- A pinch of chile chipotle powder
- 2 boiled eggs cooked chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped seeded and without vein
- 1 cup of mayonnaise mixed with a bit of ketchup
- 6 avocado, ripe but firm
- lettuce leaves, washed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix salmon, peas, onion, corn, diced hard boiled egg, parsley, chipotle, jalapeño chile and tomato. Stir the mayonnaise with ketchup and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seed and skin. Sprinkle avocados with lemon and place them in a dish previously covered with a leaf of lettuce.
- Fill the avocados with the mixture, sprinkle with a little parsley cover with the other half of the avocado (simulating a sandwich) and serve immediately.