- 1 c. apple cider vinegar
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 1 habanero chili, sliced
- 1 yellow tomato, sliced
- 1 blood orange, segmented
- 4-5 Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 t. roasted granulated garlic
- 1 T. roasted pistachios,finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, and salt; mix until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved.
- Place habanero chilis and tomatoes into vinegar mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place the orange segments on a baking sheet and lightly char with a blow torch.
- In a large bowl, mash avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in red onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and granulated garlic until well combined. Top with orange segments and marinated habanero chilis and tomatoes.