- 4 slices cinnamon raisin bread swirl bread
- 2 1 oz slices brie rind removed, sliced in half
- 4 oz turkey (4 slices of turkey breast)
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1/2 medium Avocado From Mexico sliced
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Heat a skillet on medium. Using butter-flavored cooking spray, lightly coat one side of each slice of bread. Place brie, cranberry sauce, turkey slices and avocado slices on the inside of the bread slices.
- Using a large skillet pan on medium-heat, place each sandwich on skillet and toast until golden brown. Flip sandwich once, and cook until cheese melts and bottom piece of bread becomes golden. Remove from pan, cut in half and serve hot.