- 2 breasts rotisserie chicken shredded, 8 oz
- 1 medium ripe Avocado From Mexico, mashed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup celery chopped
- 2 tbsp green onions thinly chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1/2 leaves head of Boston Bibb lettuce separated salt, pepper to taste
- Shred the chicken apart until you have 2 cups of
- chicken shredded into fairly large chunks.
- Dice the avocados into medium-sized pieces, mix with lime juice and Dijon mustard and mash well.
- Put the chicken into a bowl large and mix with avocado mixture. Gently add in celery, green onions and cilantro. Serve with sliced tomatoes in lettuce “cups.”